BECOME A FLOCC SPEAKER
FLOCC aims to amplify the voices of LGBTQ leaders and allies who have a vested interest in nurturing and marketing inclusive tourism in Florida.
Share a compelling story, present helpful educational instruction, or provide insights on a pressing industry issue.
If you are an inclusive thought leader who shares our vision of creating a welcoming state for LGBTQ travelers, we want to hear from you.
Please follow the process below to apply as a speaker at FLOCC. Every submission is reviewed on a rolling basis.
- DMO leaders and travel association executives who can speak to industry trends as they relate to LGBTQ tourism with a special focus on those who are shaping and disrupting the tourism industry with inclusive ideas.
- LGBTQ nonprofit leaders and founders with inspiring stories.
- Marketing professionals with experience promoting destinations and businesses to LGBTQ consumers.
- LGBTQ Influencers, bloggers and media professionals known in their industry for creating memorable and creative content.
- Real estate professionals with vacation rental expertise.
- Think about your story’s value to the audience and how it will be remembered. What is the key takeaway of your story? Is your goal to inspire, motivate or raise awareness?
- Does your story fit with an LGBTQ tourism audience? Your session should be inspirational, actionable and educational.
- A limited number of sponsor speaking roles are available provided it adds value to the event. No sales pitches please. Feel free to inquire about opportunities.
- Most importantly, what value do YOU offer beyond your topic? The FLOCC team will have full editorial discretion on the agenda. While we may not select your topic choice for a breakout sessions, we may ask you to sit on a panel or to lead a breakout session specifically designed for this event with your voice in mind.
- Every submission is reviewed on a rolling basis.
- We are currently accepting submissions for FLOCC 2023 (Aug 1st to Aug 3rd). Make sure to read the fine print before submitting.